Sleep Riding

I’m about to apply for a Guinness Record. If I tell you why, you will apply for me too.

Last week some day, I slept for a couple of minutes while riding the bike on highway at a great speed.

Yeah, it’s still the ‘living’ me, who is writing this, but shocked to read today’s news that all the members in a family killed in a mishap on the same highway, as their driver had fallen asleep while driving.

The Guinness record will read - The First person to sleep and ride the bike, ever.

See you here again :)

posted under |

1 comments:

MBA (Me, Amit Bhilare) said...

Hey Santy........

When did you are going to perform this act again.... Please tell me the same before performing.....

This would be help me to protect my family and friends..........

Regards,

Amit B.

Newer Post Older Post Home

Don't Miss a Post! Become a Subscriber!

Email here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

online counter

Followers

FANS of LIFE

LIFE Since My Life on Facebook

Grapewine


ShoutMix chat widget

Recent Comments