The Cry Man!!


My parents say I never used to cry when I was a baby. I used to amaze them with smile, by holding up to my name, even when falling down and hurting myself so badly. Yes, I even remember an instance when a Doctor, who was stitching a cut on my hand, without using anesthesia or any other pain-freezing options, asking me 'aren’t you a child, don't you feel like crying?'

Today I've changed. I cry like a child. Would you call it growing down?

I have noticed this change last year, when I met my younger brother after long time, and when both of us had a toast. I just looked into his eyes and he was doing the same. I cried and hugged him like a mad man and he cried too. We cried together for a long time. Ahoe!, We weren't alone there. A Whole group of friends who was watching this started to cry. :)

Last time I cried was when Nishitha told me that she never liked me. I cried like a new-born. I cried a complete night without letting anyone know much. I did not know why I felt so bad. May be because I loved her so much! May be because I could not believe someone disliking me! May be coz I felt like cheated. All my thoughts for her came into me at once and I felt like dying in my tears. The fun was that I met her only once in my life and the rest of our relationship was only through chatting! :)

Sometime back I literally cried when a man had returned my lost mobile phone that I never expected to get back. I thanked him in tears that he jocularly said 'I shouldn't have returned this phone'! He meant he did not want me to cry. :)

Today I can cry for anything. Every time I pray, I cry in secret. I cry for all my happiness. I cry for all my sadness. I cry for all who love me and hate me.

Someday someone was saying, you are an eccentric, too nimble with emotions but too bad at managing it! Is that right?

posted under , , , |

5 comments:

Lizard on the wall said...

Dear
buddy it was not just crying screaming litarally, like some donkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizard on the wall said...

learn from lessons atleast hw to cry.....

Santosh Wilson said...

poda donkey!! vaannathu vannu - santywille!

Unknown said...

Cry for me Brother....

Santosh Wilson said...

Ohh My Brother!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeee eeeeeee!! enuf??

Newer Post Older Post Home

Don't Miss a Post! Become a Subscriber!

Email here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

online counter

Followers

FANS of LIFE

LIFE Since My Life on Facebook

Grapewine


ShoutMix chat widget

Recent Comments