A Balloon Blunder


What’s the definition of stupidity? If you have one, wait, listen to me and then you may need to revise your definitions.

It was just incautiousness, which egged me to buy one of those big, blubbery balloons from the window-side seller near Andheri airport. I did not think where, when and how I was sitting and in a moment the deal was done for 25 rupees.

The BEST bus which was carrying me to Kandivli did not have windows as big as the Balloon I was holding outside the bus-window by a thread. The vendor had left from the scene and the bus moved on. Like a tumor on the bus, the balloon beetled outside.

Later at the next bus station, I got outside and took the balloon in with me. People kept on staring at the balloon as if telling it, ‘hold him tightly, he’s got a lot of brains’!

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Don't Miss a Post! Become a Subscriber!

Email here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

online counter

Followers

FANS of LIFE

LIFE Since My Life on Facebook

Grapewine


ShoutMix chat widget

Recent Comments