War Against Tamil Nadu!

I have two close friends, Kartheesh, who was my classmate during PG, and Nagaraj, my colleague at Yahoo. Both are sons of Tamil Nadu!

I normally start my conversation with these guys with a fight in vernacular.

"Enikk innariyanam... mullapperiyarile vellam jnangalkku kittumo illeyonnu!! (Translation- I want to know right away, whether we, Keralites can take the water from Mullaperiyar Dam or not)

Or

Nee Jayaramine idikkarayi alleda?? (Are you upto beating our actor Jayaram, huh?)

Or

"Tharilleda...pachavellam tharilla jnan... nee aadyam ulliyude vila kurakk, ennittavam bakki" (No.. I won't give you even a drop of water.. first of all you cut down the price for Onions, we will talk afterwards")

Finally Kartheesh stopped calling me. Nagaraj, I fear, will take me to Dharavi and beat me up with his Gunda leaders there.

Write a Comment

posted under , |
Newer Post Older Post Home

Don't Miss a Post! Become a Subscriber!

Email here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

online counter

Followers

FANS of LIFE

LIFE Since My Life on Facebook

Grapewine


ShoutMix chat widget

Recent Comments