A stITCHING Memory!

I was talking about this incident to Ebie yesterday.

Till 8th standard we had to learn stitching as a part of our school curriculum at my High School in Edamon.

The stitching teacher came with a beautiful kerchief she had stitched, and wanted us to re-iterate the same. I did not like the period overall but half-heartedly I had to do this assignment.

Keeping the cloth on my lap, I took long time to stitch as half as my exceptional buddies did, and at the end, it was more than a fun.

I tried to raise the cloth and show my work to the teacher. Bad, it was also raising my shirt! Oh Sad, I realized with a senseless smile that all these time, I was stitching on my shirt that fell on my lap while sitting.

The 'rewinding' kept me busy for another period.

posted under , |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ozazovojaj.mindnmagick.com/qylehyz.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Newer Post Older Post Home

Don't Miss a Post! Become a Subscriber!

Email here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

online counter

Followers

FANS of LIFE

LIFE Since My Life on Facebook

Grapewine


ShoutMix chat widget

Recent Comments