Enragement at Engagement!

There was this fun happened at my brother, Vinod’s engagement. And as you would know me already, needless to say, the cause was mine.

The custom stated that we, the groom’s party, should arrive first at the church and then await the bride entering. We stood by that and came punctually to the famous Parepalli church in Changanacherry, where the bride belongs to.

It was showery and somebody told that the bride’s party would arrive late. My parents took this opportunity to greet all our guests in person, and soon they vanished in the crowd. The groom, my brother kept waiting in the car, looking at the mirror, confirming and re-confirming his looks.

I happened to see the bride, Jaimol entering the premises. As I couldn't find my parents with my naked eyes, I alone hurried to greet them at the gate and welcome them to the church.

My blazer misguided the photographers as it was not so familiar that someone wears a blazer for such occasions, unless he or she is the groom or bride. Even before Jaimol could see me, one of the photographers pulled me from the side and kept me close to my brother's fiancé while the other took one snap. I sniffed the danger and tried to leap behind. The moment Jaimol looked at me she screamed, “No!!! This is not my fiancé, this is his brother!”

I nodded.

Somebody rushed to the Car and then got the boy and solved the scene.

I've advised my brother not to wear a blazer for my engagement, which happened the following week.

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Don't Miss a Post! Become a Subscriber!

Email here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

online counter

Followers

FANS of LIFE

LIFE Since My Life on Facebook

Grapewine


ShoutMix chat widget

Recent Comments