Luck by Chance!

We had a narrow escape.

I had told about this Gun I purchased from Mount Abu. It was a Toy Gun, only good for aiming, but looked almost like a BAP.

We had come to Ahmedabad and thought of visiting the famous Kankaria Carnival. We came to the entrance and got stumbled by the heavy pack of Police officers at the gate with tight security practices. Without having the Gun floating on my thought-ripples, I tried to enter though the man's gate, but they dissuaded me saying I would not be allowed to get inside carrying a trolley. They also mentioned that if I were accompanied by a lady, then the luggage could be brought inside through the woman's gate. Ebie was looking at me from the other side and came out to me.

Ebie took the trolley and walked into her check in gate. At once I thought of the Gun and got a daunting blow in mind like a shot being fired right onto my head. I had come inside and this girl was being screened by a couple of officers.


Ebie was asked to show her handbag. Next, they would open the trolley, I thought. I took out the gun's bill and stood ready to intervene. But she was cool and smilingly showed the bag and told them why she had to come with a bag and trolley. They found some clothes and fruits in her handbag and they were pleased. And her smile did the rest of the job.

By now, the handbag was checked completely. And Ebie played her trick at the right time. Humbly, she put forward the trolley and showed that she was going to open it.

They stopped her! I was looking at these from a distance and from their body language I could guess the entire twist in the story! A smile broadened my face.

So nice of a lady, they asked her to withdraw from being checked and proceed to the Carnival! She was too trustworthy to be screened! Talent show, isn't it?

I am now thinking about the bad time I took to meet this great actress, during my consequential Kerala journey by train. I could have had an easy evasion.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Don't Miss a Post! Become a Subscriber!

Email here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

online counter

Followers

FANS of LIFE

LIFE Since My Life on Facebook

Grapewine


ShoutMix chat widget

Recent Comments