A Passive Mistake...

'Passive Voice’ is not about being passive in life. It’s just about writing passive sentences in English Grammar.
The teacher was busy giving lectures on ‘Passive Voice’ & ‘Active Voice’ Thus she asked me to write the passive voice of the sentence ‘I made a mistake’. Like now, even then I was very impulsive in my reactions.

I got up and said, ‘I was made by a mistake’. The teacher looked at me awkwardly.

Like agreed with me, my friend, who was sitting near me stood up and said … ‘I think he is right'

What do you say, was I right or wrong?

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Don't Miss a Post! Become a Subscriber!

Email here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

online counter

Followers

FANS of LIFE

LIFE Since My Life on Facebook

Grapewine


ShoutMix chat widget

Recent Comments