Mutual Funned!!!!!

‘Am I talking to Mr Santhosh Wilson?’, the HR guy asked courteously. ‘Yes, may I know whoz online…’ courtesy found to be working well with me too.

‘I’m Naveen from Global Heights consultancy. Sir, I have a job vacancy, which would suit you better than your current profile…May I know whether you are looking for a job switch? ‘

‘Please carry on… ‘ I suggested.

‘The opening is with one of the leading Content Editing company in the town…they are looking for a Senior Editor to lead their content team… ‘

‘Mr Naveen…’, I interrupted. ‘The matter is that I ‘m not so keen on Editing…I mean, I just like to do advertising concepts and writing related to that… ‘

‘You mean, this job is not for you??’ His enthusiasm had lowered to a kind of monotonic veracity.

‘Yes…’

But his next shot came very instantly. ‘But I’m sure, you can refer me one of your friends who might fit this vacancy.’

‘Oh sure…’ I browsed my memory. ‘I have a friend whose name is Amar…you can contact him at 9820…’

I couldn’t finish as his reply swirled in between; ‘I have contacted one Amar already… ‘

‘Is it Amar Negi ? ‘ And I was not at all curious about the response.

But what came out was something very unpredicted…. ‘YES……AND IT IS THE SAME GUY WHO GAVE ME YOUR NUMBER……..’

‘Hello….err…Pardon….!!! ??? ‘

posted under , |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely fake.. This is a work of fiction! You write fiction to try to make your blog interesting.. this is not done. I think you should shut your blog. What do you think ppl??

Newer Post Older Post Home

Don't Miss a Post! Become a Subscriber!

Email here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

online counter

Followers

FANS of LIFE

LIFE Since My Life on Facebook

Grapewine


ShoutMix chat widget

Recent Comments