Smoking was injurious to my health

My first cigarette was when I was three years old. A ‘used’ Panama filter. I don’t exactly remember the man, who had finished it almost till the end. I was just trying to imitate what he was doing.
After taking the dying cigarette in hand, I thought for a moment as to which direction should I breathe it.
Blow out?? ‘Chiichii’, I had emitted a big swell of smoke.
I pulled it in..Yes, but a mouthful of tangy smoke made me to cough hysterically.
But there was someone who had been looking at me all those time without my knowledge, my Dad.
(He is a very good human being, friendly and warm, except when he is angry. )
The rest is secret (a very natural secret between a father and a son).

posted under |

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr santosh, nice the way u've written this piece..quite decent style of writing..expectinfg more such stories from u...
KSC

Anonymous said...

Mr santosh, nice the way u've written this piece..quite decent style of writing..expecting more such stories from u...
KSC

Anonymous said...

It is not as impressive as you wanted it to be. Perhaps it was written in haste.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Newer Post Home

Don't Miss a Post! Become a Subscriber!

Email here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

online counter

Followers

FANS of LIFE

LIFE Since My Life on Facebook

Grapewine


ShoutMix chat widget

Recent Comments